Tuesday, December 16, 2008

and the there's the morning news

Liz says:Getting up this morning deciding whether it would be cheaper have Dick send my Ugg's to me here, if I have to stay longer to finish gathering papers, I had looked for a place to buy Ugg's here. There were 4 shops including the fabulous Bon Marche.
While eating our vitamins and yogurt, on comes the news. The police have disarmed 5 bombs in the Printemps Hausmann Department store. If you don't go to Bon Marche, you go to Printemps. Frankly, you'd probably go to both, like Saks and Neimans, or Boston Store and Macy's.
Some Afghani group has taken responsiblity.
Hmph.
Does it change anything? Immediately, I feel no. Even though it is a scary thought, it is life. The gas could blow up the house, I could get hit by a car, have an anurism, life includes a lot of things including death. Plus, my tomstone could read, she just thought those boots were to die for.

No comments: